NSR Login: It seeks to attach the professionals working or hoping to figure for the industry with the businesses who need information about professionals for reference, hiring, client assignments etc. and background checkers who verify the knowledge .
- ITPIN, also referred to as the Transaction Identification Number , is that the NSR license number of the subscriber and is generated at the NSR POS.
- The amount is issued by the purpose of Service upon submission of bio-metrics.
- The ITPIN is generated at the time of creation of the subscriber’s profile and it’s sent to the e-mail id which he or she has registered with NSR.
- To understand the ITPIN, the subscriber should provide his or her valid email id during the registration process.
- He or she will check the status of ITPIN generation by using the acknowledgement number issued by NSR system
- And Log-in password on NSR website after completing the registration.
- Just in case the subscriber has forgotten ITPIN.
- He or she will click on the ‘Forgot ITPIN link’ and supply any of the subsequent information to look the ITPIN – acknowledgement number,
- TIN or combination of your Mother’s surname and your date of birth as recorded on NSR.
Know more Registrations here
IT PIN Generation
- With the support of efficient technology, the NSR system issues NSR eCard to the Knowledge Professionals registering with NSR.
- The registered subscribers can generate their NSR eCards on their own just by using their respective login details.
- To get NSR eCard, subscribers must access the “Already Registered, Access your profile” link on the NSR site and log into the location using their ITPIN, Log in ID and Log in Password.
- Subsequent step is to access the link “Request for – Generate NSR eCard” on the menu to look at your electronic card.
- A print out of the ecard often taken, if required.