NSR (National Skills Registry) Registration Process and follow these given steps:
- NSR is known as National Skills Registry and workers need to make their profiles here for the organizations to see.
- Obviously, you can pick which organization will see your profile, for this situation, TCS.
- TCS will send you an mail soon after you get your offer letter or some other time, requesting that you register yourself at NSR.
- Paying the enlistment charges of Rs 337 and afterward complete a Biometrics (examining your fingerprints) any time of Service (POS) office in your general vicinity.
- *Takes profound breath*
NOTE: If you didn’t get the NSR mail from TCS even a month prior to going along with, you can call up the helpline and get some information about it OR you can enroll yourself at NSR! No issue with that! On the off chance that you haven’t enlisted by any means, you should complete your NSR enrollment in the wake of joining ILP and TCS will give offices to the installment and Biometrics. However, it’s as yet more secure to do the enlistment and everything already! Examine with your companions and do it together! It’s entertaining!
Presently take a full breath and read the point by point directions for enrollment:
Follow This NSR Registration Process Steps:
- Open Internet Explorer (IE) and IE as it were!! Go to https://nationalskillsregistry.com.
- And complete the enlistment as another client. Snap “Register Now“.
- Peruse the NSR Registration process guidelines cautiously and ensure you have every one of the subtleties (container card number, identification number (assuming any),.
- Roll quantities of the tenth, 10+2, graduation and so on.) with you.
- Select NSR Registration Requested By “My Future Employer”, pick “Goodbye Consultancy Services Ltd.”
- You can generally change the subtleties later, you don’t have to choose anything at the present time. You can later alter your profile and can give your representative ID after you have one.
- Fill up the location appropriately.
- No compelling reason to give commas(,) and full stops(.) as those will be given later.
- To start with, give your House/Street no., at that point Street Name, Area and State.
- Give telephone numbers ISD code (91) and Area Code.
- Enter your E-mail ID cautiously in light of the fact that your IT-PIN will be at first sent to your email.
Give Your Login ID for Authentication Part:
- During the Authentication part, you need to give a mystery question, an answer, a Login ID and two passwords. On submitting, you will get your Acknowledgment number.
- Record the Acknowledgment number, Login ID, mystery question answer and the passwords you have given, someplace safe.
- Note down the Acknowledgment number and fill the remainder of the capabilities structure.
- Present that and you’ll get a structure getting some information about your Employer.
- Select “No” and pick your organization by tapping on “Snap for choosing manager organization” and expressing “TATA Consultancy Services Ltd.”
- In the Search Box. You’ll get the outcome and afterward select it. From that point onward, look down and click on “Submit and View”.
- Confirm your subtleties, look down and click “Proceed with your enlistment by doing the Payment” if everything is right.
- At that point pick the installment mode.
- You can either pay on the web or at the area of POS (Workplaces appointed by NASSCOM) https://nationalskillsregistry.com/pos-subtleties register.htm.
- It’s smarter to pay at the POS office where you’ll do your unique finger impression filtering!!
- So now you can take “Installment to be made by Request Draft/Money at the area of POS”.
- Presently you will get your ITP Web Enlistment Affirmation Structure. You need to print this, glue your ongoing photo and take it to your POS.
- After you’re done, go to the POS office with the Affirmation structure, pay Rs. 337 and complete the Biometrics. Convey your ID evidence with you (voter ID, skillet card and so on).
- After this, you will get your ITPIN following a week or something like that. It will be sent to your email address alongside the e-card. Take two printouts of this e-card (with your pic in it) and sign underneath the card (self-validation)! You’ll have to present this after your joining.
- Present your IT PIN number in the TCS Entry, https://nextstep.tcs.com/(use IE for anything in NextStep).
- Psst…You can likewise make a phony profile to look at what it looks like before you make the best decision!!
Follow This Advice For NSR Registrations: