NSR Registration Process | NASSCOM
NSR takes to develop a unique and trusted fact-sheet of information about the registered professionals. Your fact-sheet has all your personal details, educational details, and experience information. This detail helps you to choose to send this information with an NSR subscriber company through the system. Such a company and your present working company will have access to your details. And, get the details verified as soon as possible by a background verification agency. OR view the personal professional details of already available verification reports and can upload the details of verification conducted by them.
The NSR verification agency will verify the details claimed by you and will post the verification results against your profile. The details that you entered can be viewed by your present working employer company and the companies authorized by you.
1. For that you need to create only one NSR profile for you, any subsequent profile, if created by you, will be marked by NSR as a duplicate profile.
2. Please enter only the correct and accurate information on your profile to get positive verification results.
3. Your information once verified by them cannot be edited or deleted and will become permanent.
STEP-I: Create and save your profile on the National Skill Registry website.
STEP-II: Next Registering the fingerprints data through a Point of Service (POS).
Know more Registrations here
- NSR Office Near Me
- NSR Registration Form
- NSR Benefits
- NSR Registration Form
- NSR POS Offices
- How To Apply NSR
- NSR Register
- NSR Login
1. Create and save your profile on the National Skill Registry website.
- The data will be collected in three sections viz, Section 1 (Your Personal Details), Section 2 (Your Qualification Details) & Section 3 (Your Employment Details).
- The following details are required while registration and filling section 1 of the registration process.
- Enter your Passport Number (if any).
- Your Permanent Account Number (if any).
- Mention your Details of Qualifications, year of passing, name of the board/university, and roll numbers.
- Add you details of past & present employment (if any).
- At the end of the first section, you need to set up your Login Id, and two passwords for Login and Transaction).
- You have to save these details to log in and use NSR.
- Once you gave the password, automatically the system will generate you an ‘Acknowledgement Number.
- Please save & remember this acknowledgment number.
- You will be required your Acknowledgement number and login password to complete your profile.
- If you want to decide to complete it later break the session after completing this first section.
- After completion of all the 3 sections, you need to pay the registration fee viz.
- The NSR fee includes the registration fee of
र300, and the first year annual maintenance fee र100 and also applicable tax.
- Fee Payment Method: You can pay the fees online using the Credit card at the end of web-registration, or in Cash or Demand draft to Point of Service (POS)
- When selecting the payment option as Payment to POS or making the payment online, the system will generate your acknowledgment form with your details.
- Please print the form for future reference. You have to affix a recent passport size photograph, sign this and submit to POS to complete your registration process.
2. Registering the fingerprints data through a Point of Service (POS).
- Visit the POS center within 50 days from the generation of acknowledgment number otherwise, the number would be invalid.
- Give the link to the list of POS centers is available on the home-page of the NSR website.
- Do not forget to carry the following details.
a) Photo identity for yourself (List of Documents).
b) Acknowledgment form – please paste your recent photograph on it.
- At the POS center, they will scan your fingerprints, signature, and photograph.
- Pay the total fee amount of
र400 + Applicable tax to the POS (if not paid online).