NSR Registration Process | NASSCOM
NSR takes to develop a unique and trusted fact-sheet of information about the registered professionals. Your fact-sheet have all your personal details, educational details and experience information. This details helps you to choose to send this information with a NSR subscriber company through the system. Such company and your present working company will have the access to your details and can get the details verified as soon as possible by a background verification agency or view the personal professional details of already available verification reports and can upload the details of verification conducted by them.
The NSR verification agency will verify the details claimed by you and will post the verification results against your profile. The details what you entered can be viewed by your present working employer company and the companies authorised by you.
1. For that you need to create only one NSR profile for you, any subsequent profile if created by you will be marked by NSR as a duplicate profile.
2. Please enter only the correct and accurate information on your profile to get the positive verification results.
3. your Information once verified by them cannot be edited or deleted and will become permanent.
STEP I: Create and save your profile on National Skill Registry website
STEP II: Next Registering the finger prints data through a Point of Service (POS)
STEP I: Create and save your profile on National Skill Registry website.
- The data will be collected in three sections viz, Section 1 (Your Personal Details), Section 2 (Your Qualification Details) & Section 3 (Your Employment Details).
- The following details are required while registration and filling the section 1 of registration process.
- Enter your Passport Number (if any).
- Your Permanent Account Number (if any).
- Mention your Details of Qualifications, year of passing, name of the board/university, and roll numbers.
- Add you details of past & present employment (if any).
- At the end of first section you need to set up your Login Id, and two passwords for Login and Transaction). You have to save these details to login and use NSR.
- Once you gave the password, automatically system will generate you an ‘Acknowledgement Number’. Please save & remember this acknowledgement number. You will be required your Acknowledgement number and login password to complete your profile, if you want to decide to complete it later break the session after completing this first section.
- After completion of all the 3 sections you need to pay the registration fee viz. The NSR fee includes registration fee of
र300, and the first year annual maintenance fee र100 and also applicable tax.
- Fee Payment Method: You can pay the fees online using Credit card at the end of web-registration; or in Cash or Demand draft to Point of Service (POS)
- When selecting the payment option as Payment to POS or making the payment online, system will generate your acknowledgement form with your details. Please print the form for future reference. You have to affix a recent passport size photograph, sign this and submit to POS to complete your registration process.
STEP II : Registering the finger prints data through a Point of Service (POS)
- Visit the POS center within 50 days from generation of acknowledgement number otherwise the number would be invalid. Give the link to the list of POS centers is available on home-page of NSR website.
- Do not forget to carry the following details
a) Photo identity for yourself (List of Documents)
b) Acknowledgement form – please paste your recent photograph on it.
- At the POS center they will scan your fingerprints, signature and photograph.
- Pay the total fee amount of
र400 + Applicable tax to the POS (if not paid online).